Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner
Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner is equipped with a two-stage compressor that features higher efficiency and better performance. This innovative air conditioning unit capitalizes on the organization’s years of ingenious efforts and expertise. The inception of Lennox in 1890 has resulted in over 100 years of quality products that are aimed at providing optimum customer comfort. As part of the Elite® Series, this specially designed unit promises to offer a suite of interesting features including the usage of environmental friendly refrigerant.
- The air conditioner is compatible with the specialized Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system.
- The unit uses an environmental friendly R410 refrigerant that meets with the most stringent environmental guidelines.
- This 17.20SEER air conditioner is an Energy Star® qualified unit.
- It comes equipped with an outdoor coil that offers higher efficiency
- Offers a quiet and smooth operation is the direct drive fan
Lennox air conditioners are backed by an incredible warranty policy and this particular model is no different. This unit comes with a 10 year limited warranty on the compressor and 5 year limited warranty on all the remaining components. The warranty applies to residential applications only.
- Long lasting durability is ensured through the specially designed steel cabinet, which is made of pre-painted steel and offers a textured finish. It can truly withstand extreme wear and tear.
- This innovative air conditioning unit also includes drainage holes that prevent moisture from collecting inside the base-pan.
- Further protection is provided to the unit through the SmartHinge™ Louvered Coil that allows you to easily clean the insides of the unit in minimum possible time.
- The steel cabinet is specially designed to remain durable and sturdy for years to come since it uses superior-quality, pre-painted steel and can withstand the worst of wear and tear.
- Though this unit packs a punch with its powerful features, it can only be utilized for residential applications and is not meant for the commercial ones. The warranty doesn’t cover the unit if it is used for commercial purposes.
This air conditioning unit uses two-stage operation that maximizes cooling performance and makes the required distinction between mild and hot days. Therefore it uses only that much energy required reaching the desired level of cooling.
The unit also features a really low noise level of 74dB that delivers a much quieter performance than a lot of standard models. Further enhancing this aspect is its two-stage scroll compressor that contains no chlorine and prevents harmful impact to the ozone layer.
Since this model is compatible with the patented Humiditrol® system, therefore you can even enjoy the benefits of dehumidification and enjoy improved comfort and superior air quality. However, to use the dehumidification system, a ComfortSense thermostat is required.
Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner allows you to enjoy the comfort of your home without feeling the heat of paying huge utility bills.
Back from Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner to Lennox Air Conditioners
Back from Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner Review to Air Conditioner Reviews - Home
For More Portable Air Conditioners Go Here