Amana ASX16 Air Conditioner
Amana ASX16 air conditioner has an energy efficiency rating of 16 SEER and comes with an energy star rating. This air conditioner will surely offer your family and you an energy efficient, long-lasting cool indoor comfort for many years to come.
ASX16 Manufacturer Specifications
As per the manufacturer’s specifications, ASX16 air conditioner has the following features that are far superior in terms of performance and it adheres to the various industry norms.
- The ASX16 air conditioner unit uses an environment friendly R-410 refrigerant, which is chlorine free and prevents damage to the ozone layer.
- For your comfort, the air conditioner comes equipped with a two-stage Copeland® scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control.
- Quiet and smooth operation is ensured by a high-density foam compressor sound blanket, a two-speed condenser fan motor and Amana’s unique sound control top.
- It comes with high and low pressure switches.
- The louvered cabinet is made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel, which helps in protecting the coil while the powder-paint finish protects the unit from wear and tear and UV rays.
- It features a super-efficient two speed condenser fan motor.
- To easily access the gauge ports, it uses Sweat connection service valves.
- A single-panel access is provided for field-installed accessories.
- The cabinet comes with a compact footprint and top and side maintenance access.
- The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute and Electronic Testing Laboratories certifies the performance of ASX16 air conditioner.
- The air conditioner is also equipped with Copeland ComfortAlet diagnostics.
- For longer system life and durability, it comes with a factory-installed filter dryer.
- An easy access design ensures the air AXS16 air conditioning unit is easy to service.
The ASX16 air conditioners are covered with a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. This means, in case of failure, the compressor will be replaced if the original purchaser of the air conditioning unit lives in the same single-family residence. The remaining parts are covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty. However, to receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-year parts limited warranty, the owner is required to fill an online registration within 60 days of installation.
Benefits of ASX16 air conditioner
Energy Efficiency – ASX16 air conditioner boasts a high efficiency rating of 16 SEER, which means your air conditioning unit not only delivers a powerful performance but also ensures you save on energy.
R-410A Refrigerant – The refrigerant used is chlorine free, thereby ensuring it doesn’t have a negative impact on the environment. Since chlorine based refrigerants can harm the ozone layer, hence it is important that R-410A is used which is regarded as HVAC industry’s standard refrigerant.
Easy Design and Quiet Comfort – Supporting a compact and an easy design makes it easy to maintain the air conditioning unit. Besides which you can also be assured of receiving temperate cooling without any noise distraction as the air conditioning unit promises to deliver a quiet performance with its compressor sound-reduction cover and specially designed sound control top.
Long lasting and durable – Amana air conditioners are known for their reliability and quality and this particular model is no different. You can be rest assured that ASX16 air conditioner will continue to give superior performance with minimum or almost no tear or wear due to its technologically advanced protective exterior.
Guaranteed Performance – Innovative engineering and use of high-quality materials make it one of the best air conditioning units in the industry. The guarantee that the product’s reliability can be judged by the warranty it comes with. The warranty is one of the best in the industry and includes Lifetime Unit Replacement Warranty and 10 Year Limited Warranty on all the remaining functional parts.
Back from Amana ASX16 Air Conditioner to Amana Air Conditioners
Back from Amana ASX16 Air Conditioner to Air Conditioner Reviews - Home